Sunday, May 29, 2011

Still I love her - Ansari



Submitted by: Ansari
Hi this is Ansari. I like to tell my sweet memories which I can’t forget forever. Actually she got introduced through my friend. we too did final year college. When I was first met her there’s no intention or interest to love her because we are different caste of course I am Muslim and my puppy is Hindu. slowly and finally she entered into my heart because of her good character.
she is very studios, courageous, very soft in nature and her helpful heart. I proposed her with some conditions(to get married and settle in Muslim ways) finally after two weeks she accepted my love. for 1 year we loved madly and deeply without any misunderstandings. slowly possessiveness entered into my heart as usual like other lovers we fought each other.
Sorry its only me used to fight… she won’t fight or argue for any reasons…she will be perfect in all the ways. At last we loved for 2 years and six month. I can’t able to forget each and every when she was with me.. like her care, love and cryings for me… 1 important thing.. when she cry for me I like the moment most. that time I can see her true love on me..I too cried for her, but at last we got separated for only the caste problem. Still I love her. Miss you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like to share your love stories and other experience with us, please feel free to submit it to xan-creative@live.com