Sunday, May 29, 2011

Love never ends



Submitted by: Paul
We met each other in the 10th grade. They were two girls in front of me. I used to hate her because she was a noise maker in the class. Suddenly i start to like her. in the second term we became friends, and now it made me to believe that love is magic. I developed feelings for her. We started spending good times together and we did many crazy things. But there is one thing that i did do that left a mark in my heart ‘i have never kissed in my life’ how i wish i would have done that but i didn’t know where to start from.
One evening came when i couldn’t handle my self, i told her i love her very much but what i got in turn broke my heart that evening. She said she was not sure if she was in love with me,,,what a complicated answer. I proposed three times to her but still she couldn’t let me in her heart. How painful it was to forget about her. Since that time i have never loved any one like i loved her, she is still in my heart. I will always love her till my last breath. That is why i call her ‘MENDAI MY HEART.’ i wish she can wake one day and let me in her world. Love you mendai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like to share your love stories and other experience with us, please feel free to submit it to xan-creative@live.com