Sunday, May 29, 2011

I felt very lonely - Nira




Submitted by: Nira Ahmad
I was in 9th class and we were 30 students in our class.i was spending the days quietly.one person his name was Dost Muhammad,he was very friendly and handsome.one day he told me that i want you to be my friend for all the time, i said that it is OK.so we became good friends,the school started at 8 o’clock everyday,and finished at 3 o’clock,we were very closed to each other in our hearts.
and we were talking on phone every night,one day at school someone told me that never try to speak with Dost Muhammad, if you talk him on phone so you will face with many problems, i just thought about that and decided not to talk with him.so suddenly i sent him a message that never try to speak with me. now he doesn’t talk with me.and i fell very lonely all the time. i don’t like anything in this world, that’s why i can’t imagine life without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like to share your love stories and other experience with us, please feel free to submit it to xan-creative@live.com