Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bad ending :(




Submitted by: UM
I saw her on 13 July 2006.It was then when I spoke to her on 20 July 2006 for the first time. I could forget my world when talking to her. We were friends but there was something between us. We were friends for almost 19 days until I proposed to her on 9 august 2006 on the day of Raksha Bandhan after talking for 1 hr on the phone.
Luckily she gave a positive reply. It was then we carried on well with each other. Meeting increased day by day and every day our love was stronger for each other. With some fights and care are love went along for 4 yrs. It was then she spoke to her parents about me as we both finished with our studies. But as it was my life come to an end her parents refused as we were not of the same caste.
we tried convincing them but there was no response and as she didn’t want to hurt her family she didn’t go against them which is the best quality i like about her. After few days I got to know her marriage is fixed .I couldn’t believe this nor did I know how to react. Then as days passed we dint meet nor did we talk. It was very hard to live such life without her. but there was still some hopes. At last the day came when she got married and we talked for the last time before 6 days of her marriage….
I STILL MISS HER. AND I HOPE SHE WILL BE HAPPY FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like to share your love stories and other experience with us, please feel free to submit it to xan-creative@live.com