Monday, April 18, 2011

Golden chance..

Are you interested in writing things..?? 
Do you want to share your creative thoughts..??
If you are interested in writing and wants to be an author, I offer you an opportunity to be an author of this blog.
You don't have to be an expert or anything. You should be able to write in English without much mistakes. Like I do. I am also not good at English. But I am happy to say that I have passed in O'Level examination last year. Actually I like to speak and write things in English. If you are like me and wants to write and share things to people than I guess this will be a great opportunity. Please don't let it go if you are really interested to become an author in future. I am telling you becoming an author will really help you to live your life happily enough by earning money. This could be the beginning. This could be the golden chance that changes your life for the better. Decision is up to you. Think about it. If you become the worlds famous writer than where you would be.
If you are interested, please let me know.


Contact me:
  xan-creative@live.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like to share your love stories and other experience with us, please feel free to submit it to xan-creative@live.com